Friday, June 18, 2010

today my dog crazy came and play with me,use her teeth''her bit my bilo...i not happy because school holiday got to go''student want go back school.want exm want stady.haiz...i don't like stady but of my dream i must stady.my dream is be a (......) but i don't how to stady.who can help me? i very angry my slf because some time i layzy don't want stady so i angry lo''my family don't know my dream is want to be a (......).i not dare to say,because they will laf me like that^^hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.i don't like lo''i very angry people laf me want i don't like.i put like this because i don't want lat my sister know because she will came and see blog.if u want to know ask me la''sms me.if u are my tuition friend u can ask me in tuition''i put(......) is my dream...^^''

No comments:

Post a Comment