Friday, January 21, 2011

1.Seungri polaroid +VVIP Bus...
 Seungri polaroid +VVIP Bus...
 2.Seungri's ''What do you want'' 1 on digital real - time charts...
Big Bang's Seungri is on a roll with his first mini-album. Having just released his album, two music videos, and performed his first comeback stage tonight, Seungri has also hit #1 on real-time charts.

"What Can I Do", "VVIP" and "I Know" occupied various places in the top 10 following the release of the album. On Cyworld, "What Can I Do", "Open the Window" ft. G-Dragon, and "V.V.I.P" have occupied the top three places respectively, and his duet with IU "I Know" ranked fifth. The songs have also ranked on Bugs and MNet real-time charts.

 3.2pm nichkhun tweets,Seungri fighting...''


4.Seungri me2day updates...filming in thailand fancam...photo and video


Update with photo on the 2st: 새하얀 커텐과 조명은 좀 어둡게 내렸어 it's a cool 새로산 침대가 아주 맘에드는나 들어와 don't be shy ㅡ승리1st minialbum [VVip] 3번 track 창문을열어 중
Tags: 유정 앨리스 D-2 파타야 걱정 감기 라이브 3곡 파격 현아 유이

Translations: With a white curtain, we lowered the lights to make it dark..it's cool..I really like the new bed that I bought don't be shy – Seungri 1st minialbum [VVip] 3rd track..lyrics from Open the Window
Tags: Yoo Jung Alice D-2..Worried about Pataya..singing live with a cold…3 songs..Hyunah Uee

Update with photo on the 1st: 처음으로 제 속마음을여기에적습니다이번승리솔로미니앨범 준비 정말 죽을각오로 했습니다 빅뱅멤버들 회사식구들 에게 절대 부끄럽지않은 모습 약속드리고 이젠 Fan분들 차례입니다 여러분의응원이 있다면 전 10배이상 효과를냅니다 기대하겠습니다
Translation: For the first time, I'm writing what's in my heart here. I prepared my solo mini album at the risk of my death. I showed my best to all BIGBANG and YG Family members and this time it's for you, fans. Your support makes me 10 times more effective. I'll look forward to it."

 

The Hong Kong International Film Festival Society (HKIFFS) announced today the nominees in the 14 categories of the 5th Asian Film Awards (AFA) Presentation Ceremony, which will take place at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre on 21 March, 2011.

The 2 categories Into the Fire is nominated for are Best Visual Effects and Best Newcomer (for T.O.P):

5.T.O.P and ''Into the fire'' nominated at the 5th Asian Film AWARDS... 

No comments:

Post a Comment