Friday, March 18, 2011

 1.Official Photo Mnet M! Countdown PHOTOS...




































2.Official Photos KBS Choi Kang Hee's Volume Up. [PHOTOS]

 








3.Weekly Music Charts - 2nd week of March (CHARTS)

Big Bang has made their long-awaited comeback with "TONIGHT" as their title track, and their promotional period has proved to be very successful as they have won time after time on music shows.


How has their 4th mini album impacted last week's charts?


 Artist Ranking

14. GD&TOP (High High)
24. SeungRi (V.V.I.P)



Song Ranking
 11. BIG BANG – "Hands Up"
28. BIG BANG – "Intro (Thank You & YOU)"
30. VI – "What can I do" V.V.I.P



Album Ranking
 18. SeungRi – "What can I do" V.V.I.P

 9 - BIG BANG – "What is Right"
10 - BIG BANG – "Café"
17 - BIG BANG – "Somebody to Love"
23 - BIG BANG – "Hands Up"


Album Ranking
 


7. GD&TOP
9. SeungRi

No comments:

Post a Comment