Wednesday, May 11, 2011

 1.Big Show 2011 to be broadcasted on TBS Japan this June [NEWS]


TBS Japan will be broadcasting Big Bang's concert, Big Show 2011, that was held in Seoul last February this coming June. Exact airing date to be announced soon.


UPDATE! Broadcast date is on June 30, 2011, 9:00-10:30 PM, Japan Time

 2."Big Bang 2" Japanese Album [PHOTOS]









3."Love and Hope " Osaka: Day 1 [VIDEOS]

I was there very late after the class dismissed and rushed our backpacks off Shinkansen.My friends and I got to the venue like a soaking wet headless chicken.Bad news,many tour merchandises are sold out!Blehhh and it’s 18:45 (6:45)!!Oh my Osaka!!
The concert started at 19:20 (7:20) and it seems like the shortest 2 hours in the world.Everybody was seated and the stage setting and lighting is designed to use less electric power.So, don’t compare it with BIGSHOW’s standards because Love & Hope is held under a very different condition^^
Here the thing went!
Set list:
1.Tonight (Japanese ver.)
2.Somebody To Love


MC
3.How Gee
4.Number 1
5.Top Of The World


Seungri’s Solo
6.V.V.I.P.
7.What Can I Do

Taeyang’s Solo
8.I’ll Be There
9.I Need A Girl
Daesung’s Solo
10.Baby Don’t Cry
GD&TOP’s Duo

11.Knock Out
12.Oh Yeah
13.High High
Don’t Leave/GD&TOP PV
Japanese releases medley
14.Tell Me Goodbye
15.声をきかせて
16.Beautiful Hangover
MC 2
17.Cafe
18.Haru Haru
19.Lies
Talk
The Making Of Love Song PV (MV)
20.Love Song
21.Ms.Liar (Japanese ver.)
22.Hands Up
Encor23.ガラガラ GO!!
24.My Heaven
I pick up some highlights for you.I can’t write a long post now.My eyelids are dropping!


-Daesung kept saying “I love you”,”I love everybody” (will Daesung marry me,eventually?) and shot his smile all over the place.He makes me think that we don’t need the MC on stage when it’s BIGBANG boys there (don’t blame the real MC hehehe).


-GD&T.O.P came out in pimped hound-tooth suit.G-Dragon nailed the cropped ankle-length pants with his swag.So fly like a British punk kid!


-Thing got high when MC Seungri said「Tonight I’ll look for an Osaka girl at Namba Bridge」 and Taeyang hit back「That’s VI’s girlfriend」.I didn’t go to the bridge to check if he went there,but it’s better than being caught linking arms with a girl at Isetan!Oops!!(笑)


-G-Dragon’s self-introduction in Japanese rocks!He also greeted us with「Osaka~pretty girls~」(using Japanese slang “べっぴん” (beppin)) and Taeyang continued it with echoing「Osaka~saka~saka~」.I laughed my head off.


-I love Seungri VVIP stage sooooooo much.He killed it so easily smexy!!So proud of BIGBANG maknae!Yeah!


-T.O.P’s attempt at Japanese is always my treasure.I’ve never lost my hope in him when he said「I can’t speak Japanese,but everybody please work hard」to encourage us.It’s so broken,but 100% cute! T.O.P, a tip,date a Japanese and she’ll teach you the language!


-G-Dragon’s falsetto in Cafe could really shatter glass.Period.


-Taeyang’s diva hands gesture in Love Song and ad-libs is jjang.I can watch his fingers fly like that for countless times!


-VIP sang My Heaven for the encore request!Sugoiiiiiiii!I love seeing Bang sticks and penlights holding up in the air too.What a good vibe!
-G-Dragon sat on a runway and STARED back at a fan.I thought she could have died of a heart attack.I also gazed at him trying to draw his attention,but no eye contact was made or even a wave.SUCH A MAJOR LIFETIME FAILURE!Will try again in the next 7 concerts.Boss,you forget me!Aish!
That’s all for now!I need some sleep and figure out where to be in the best spot that my Boss G-Dragon will be able to notice me.
Thanks Ping Ping for BIGBANG setlist.I was so blurred out there!
PK
XOXO
Note: we’re not allowed to take the photo and camcord (record) during the concert showtime because it’s illegal in Japan^^

No comments:

Post a Comment