Monday, July 4, 2011

1.Big Bang Q&A on Spring Magazine Japan (August Edition) [NEWS]
1) The ideal place for dating during the summer?
T.O.P: ...
V.I: I want to rent a house on an island then we can spend time together.
GDRAGON: I love swimming. I want to go for picnics at scenic places.
SOL: I want to have fun in Jeju Island in summer.
DLITE: She and I spend the date in an isolated island
2) In your opinion, what are the best words that you want to hear from women?
T.O.P: Praising words for me.
V.I: You are sexy.
GDRAGON: I think the best thing I can hear from women are words that describe the budding of a romance.
SOL: I feel energetic when I hear praises on the albums and the stage performances.
DLITE: You are charming…. (laugh)



2.Big Show 2011 DVD Photo Book (Japan Version) [PHOTOS]
You may have seen some of the photos before since the rehearsal and backstage pics were also used in the Korean version of the Big Show 2011 Making Book released back in May. Enjoy!





















































 3.Taeyang tweets "MJ, you're always in my heart" 2011.07.04 [PHOTO]


No comments:

Post a Comment