Monday, August 8, 2011

1. G-Dragon and Park Myung Soo's 'I am having an affair' ranks 1st in 'Summer Dancing Song' [NEWS]
Big Bang's G-Dragon and Park Myung Soo's 'I am having an affair' has garnered the 1st place in 'Summer Dancing Song'chart of Monkey 3.


The professional music site, Monkey 3 has added up the total number of downloads and streaming in June and July and the 'Top 10 Summer Dancing Songs' are selected in their summer special.


The 1st place was captured by the song of G-Dragon and Park Myung Soo, 'I m having an affair' which is an interesting electronic dance song. It is a song they composed for the TV programme of MBC 'Infinity Challenge' and the song has swept various online music charts once it was revealed.

The following places go to Yoo Jae Suk and Lee Jeok 's  'Apgujeong Sunshine' 
,F(X)'s 'Hot Summer', Secret's 'Starlight Moonlight', 2NE1's 'I Am the Best'. Miss A's 'Goodbye Baby', Tiara's 'Roly-Poly', 2PM 's 'Hands Up', Hyun-A's 'Bubble Pop' and Beast's 'Fiction'. 

Source: TV Report

2.
G-Dragon, Taeyang and TOP Backstage at "SUPERTRAXX" Concert [PHOTO]

3.Recap + Our Favorite Big Bang Updates 2011.08.07 TEAM

Our Favorites
Andie's: T.O.P & Taeyang eating snow
There's nothing better than seeing the boys that we love and adore being the dorks that they actually are. Regardless of all that has been going on, they are entitled to have some fun, so, of course, thanks to Seungri, we can see this side of BIGBANG again. Bingu Top attacks again. ^^ Who remembers 
this? My all-time-favorite clip.
Kimmi's: GDYB at Abiko
While I wanted to go and pick the video Me2Day update by Seungri as my favorite, our lovely Andie got to it first, so I'm going to go with my other favorite this week...The tweet from Taeyang showing him and GD. I loved this post, because it makes them look so happy and innocent again. Taeyang looks as if he could be 11 or 12 and out eating with GD after training at YG. Then GD's loveable little random face, is as funny and adorable as ever. Then as if to add a cherry on top of this already visually delicious dessert, Taeyang adds in "I'm having a lunch with my old friend at ABIKO:) I’m here for the 1st time and it’s really good!!", again, simply adorable and shows us that strong GDYB friendship and connection that we have grown to love over the years.
Rice's: T.O.P & Taeyang eating snow
Once again, Tabi is showing us how 4-dimensional he can be. Although deep inside he is so deep and profound, I always like his playful side. And Seungri's is epic ~ I saw someone in my Twitter timeline saying she will make it into a ringtone :P It is always the boys having fun that brings me the warmth and hope for what they have been going through in the past few months. >_< Big Bang fighting! VIPs also fighting!
Vic's: GD's buzz cut
The "eating snow" clip was my pick until the photos of GD sporting a new 'do came out. I have always liked guys with this kind of hairstyle so it was an automatic thumbs up for me. For those who don't like it that much, don't worry, hair grows, and with GD, this usually happens really fast.

How about you? What were you favorite Big Bang updates last week? :)


4.
Recent Daesung Picture from Church Trip? [PHOTO/NEWS]

Daesung's most recent public photo, fans cheer him on "Hwaiting"

A photo of what seems to be Big Bang Daesung's last public appearance caught on camera has been found. Recently, an online community uploaded his photo with the title, "Daesung's appearance in a long time." This is the most recent photo of Daesung that has been revealed to the public since the car accident that resulted in the death of one man. It was also revealed that the photo was taken during a church retreat he participated in.

Daesung can be seen wearing a simple a gray shirt and carrying a black backpack on his shoulder. His hair is unstyled and seemed to have a daunting expression look on his face as he stared at the camera.

Netizens replied to the photo, "He seems a little thinner," "Your fans are always cheering you on, don't forget that," "He's lost so much weight and he's not smiling. My heart hurts," and "We support you! Fighting, Daesung!"

Source:Newsen
Transltion: Koreaboo
NOTE: This is said to be a new picture of Daesung from during his church trip. Not 100% sure, but does seem recent and of Daesung. Will update if any more information becomes available.


5.Seungri Me2Day Update 2011.08.08 [PHOTO]

Original message: 승.친.소 ㅡ 승리의친구를소개합니다 ViP 분들의 솔로탈출을위해 제친구들을 소개합니다
소개팅 주선 중대 연영 훈남 180cm 꿀피부 댓글폭쥬 me2mobile me2photo
Translation: Seungri's Blind Date Company - I am going to introduce Seungri's friends. I am introducing them so that VIPs can break away from the solo life.
Tags: blind date arrangement, important, Mr Yeonyoung Hyun,180cm, honey skin, comments jam

No comments:

Post a Comment