Monday, September 12, 2011

1. T.O.P "Dazed & Confused" Shoot Behind-the-Scenes [PHOTOS]
T.O.P getting his nails done by Minx Korea for Dazed&Confused's issue last June:






2.G-Dragon, T.O.P and Bom spotted at Jeju Airport 2011.09.11 [PHOTO]
 Source: @jaibbong
: Bom updated her Me2Day with this:
Guess what I am doing? Keke Everyone~~. Have a happy holiday~~~ ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ I gave up my holiday and I am secretly? preparing something kekekeke heehee~~(´-`).。oO(You guys will like it~~) Please wait for me~~ Fighting fighting!! Yayaya!!!
: There's a rumor that they're shooting an MV:
There is a rumor that GD&TOP's single will be out on Oct 25 in Japan. And it will be OH YEAH with MV also.

3.Unseen Photo of Seungri, Taeyang, G-Dragon and T.O.P [PHOTO]
via GDFW + GD paranoia @ baidu

No comments:

Post a Comment