Friday, February 3, 2012

1. More G-Dragon for High Cut (Volume 70) and Translated Parts [PHOTOS/TRANSLATION]



HIGH CUT: "It's been awhile. What have you been doing lately?" 
G-Dragon: "I spent most of my time working on the album, nothing other than that. Mostly I was in the recording studio and workshop. I didn't go out."


"Taeyang and I plan to have solo activities this summer. We have a tight schedule this year, the fans should be looking forward to it."
- G-Dragon

My desire to stand on stage is much larger now that I have refreshed my mind. With this in mind, I want us to have a long activity. 
-G-Dragon

HIGH CUT: "I see new tattoos on your knuckles. Did you get those done during your break?"
G-Dragon: "Not tattoos, yesterday while I was working on the album I decided to draw them. But if it is allowed I would have seriously tattooed them for real. I wanted to but everyone says I shouldn't, so yesterday I went to get them drawn and this is the final result."






1.Unseen Picture of YG Family with staff at YG Family Concert In Saitama NEWS


3. Big Show 2012 in Japan Tour Dates & "ALIVE" Album Japanese Release Details announced [NEWS]

BIGSHOW 2012 IN JAPAN (Tentative Title)

・May 17 & 18 - Aichi Prefecture (Nippon Gaishi Hall)
・May 26 & 27 - Yokohama (Yokohama Arena)
・June 1 & 2 - Osaka (Osaka-jo Hall)
・June 16 & 17 - Saitama (Saitama Arena)
・June 23 & 34 - Fukuoka (Marine Messe)

Official Fanclub Ticket Sale: February 24 - March 5
More info will be announced in the fanclub page soon.

BIGBANG New Album "ALIVE"

On Sale: March 28, 2012

・Type A: Limited Edition【CD 2DVD PHOTO BOOK】 7,140 Yen
・Type B:【CD DVD①】3,990 Yen
・Type C:【CD DVD②】3,780 Yen
・Type D:【CD】2,940 Yen
・Type E: Lawson & HMV Limited Edition Pack【CD 2DVD PHOTO BOOK, Original BIGBANG face towel, Original 2NE1 take-out bag】 9,800 Yen

Source: YGBIGBANG Japan




No comments:

Post a Comment